You might have visited buildings that were build by Pablo Escobar without even knowing it. Learn about the history of Medellin regarding to this notorious Drug lord. Places that we will visit:
- The Pablo Escobar tour in Medellin starts at “Los Olivos” the neighborhood where Pablo was murdered
- We’ll visit the Monaco’s building with its elegant marble front. This building used to hold the narc’s art collection, cars and other eccentric possessions. This building is now being watched by the local authorities.
- You’ll see the most exclusive cemetery of the city, where the narc’s tomb is located, Jardines de Montesacro. People often visit his tomb and write messages for him.
- The Pablo Escobar tour in Medellin ends visiting the Pablo Escobar neighborhood(Barrio Pablo Escobar). The neighborhood includes 800 houses and a church donated by the Narc, home to 16.000 people who used to live in a dumpster back in ‘82. This project was called “Medellín sin tugurios”.
The Pablo Escobar Tour Medellin takes 3 hours and includes:
- Bilingual guide, all our guides speak Spanish and English.
- Pick up and drop off service, we pick you up where you want, when you want.
- A meeting with Roberto Escobar(Pablo's brother) is optional and not always possible.
*Price for 1-4 people.