Capurgana is a place where the jungle and the sea are joint and has lovely natural sights. Its located at Colombia’s and Panama’s border, at the “Choco” region. Worldly famous by its beaches, sea, scuba and cuisine. It’s a preferred choice full of adventure and rest. The local commerce is based on eco-tourism, local handcrafts and no walking sales persons. The locals kindness and attitude gives flavor to the Capurgana’s nights.
- Both ways transportation: Medellin-Turbo, Turbo - Capurgana (small boat) 3 hours.
- By Necocli (Mondays and Fridays) Medellin – Necocli, Necocli – Capurgana (small boat) 1 hour.
- Lodging in a cabin and terrace with hammock.
- Sea water swimming pool and sweet water.
- Walking tour to Sapzurro and walking to “La Miel” with local guide.
- Walk to the natural reservoir “El Cielo”.
- Walk to the god’s swimming pool “La Coquerita” and tour through Capurgana.
- Port’s fee, tickets to the natural parks and unspecified services in the tour.