We offer a daily visit through Antioquia’s museum in which you’ll get to know its history and structure, the work and life of Master Fernando Botero, all of the collections and temporal saloons, each one full of historical, artistic and cultural richness. The museum is located at the city’s downtown area, in a colonial building which reflects the city’s history, filled with our master’s magical world.
Duration: 3 hours. Optionals: Pedronel museum, Pablo Escobar museum, Modern art museum.
- Pick up and drop off Hotel or apartment.
- Private transportation by air conditioner.
- Local tour guide speaks Spanish and English.
- Location to visit: Antioquia’s Museum, Botero’s Square and St. Antonio’s Park.
- Enter fee to the Antioquia’s Museum.