We offer a wonderfull program to enjoy during Flowers parade and the rest of the year in the village of Santa Elena located to 17 Km eastof Medellin, has height 2,500 meters above sea level, 11 lanes ans the urban area which are the perfect conditions for the cultivation flowers, during the tour you ll meet the local farmers, the "silletera" tradition,anecdotes and organic variety flowers farm and the sound of the typical music of the area, culture and spectacular landscape of the cold climate and the city, charming people, discover their way of life in harmony with nature and the elaboration of the traditional silletas; that loveliness than they made it; the splendor the gardens and houses of this town.
Duration: 5 hours.
- Hotel or apartment pick up.
- Private transportation by air conditioner.
- Local tour guide speaks English or Spanish.
- Enter fee to the traditional silleteros farm.
- Visits to the traditional silleteros families to know about them.
- Tipical colombian drink.