Jardin’s municipality is located 134 kilometers from Medellín on the south west sub region of Antioquia, rich on coffee’s planting. Its main park has an amazing church that decorates the town who witnessed Antioquia’s colonization. It’s one of the most beautiful towns of Antioquia and a national monument.
A beautiful destination of which you’ll fall in love with its traditional candies, jellies, sweet cheese, chocolates, trout lakes and unique transportation to the high hills of Jardín from you’ll be able to enjoy the sightings of this wonderful town of Antioquia.
- Pick up and drop off in your hotel or apartment.
- Private transportation by air conditioner
- Local tour guide speaks English or Spanish.
- Local transportation ticket( malacate)
- Trout fishing club ticket.